Our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced Parts Advisor for their prestigious West London car dealership.
As Parts Advisor you will effectively interpret, order and supply all customer parts requirements, ensuring that the commercial and operational requirements are met at all times.
Core Specific Responsibilities as Parts Advisor
• Treat customers in a professional & courteous manner at all times
• Ensure that all parts orders are dealt with in the most efficient manner, taking account of customer requirements, time scales and costs.
• Ensure the handling of money is dealt with in a secure manner
• Take personal responsibility for keeping customers informed of order status
• Effect timely despatch and delivery of parts where required
• Ensure parts records and product information files are kept updated
• Ensure stock is located and records updated immediately
• Maintain a tight control on sales debtors
• Actively participate in perpetual and or annual stock checks
• Ensure that the department is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Maintain high standards of security.
• Provide administrative support to the Parts team as required, i.e. filing and data input
Core Accountabilities as Parts Advisor
• To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
• Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
• Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
• Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
• Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
• Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
For the position of Parts Advisor there is a fantastic package on offer:
• A salary of up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Bonus opportunity of £6,000
• 10% commission on Equipment (e.g. roof racks, car seats etc) and on Drivers Selection (e.g. caps, t-shirts, key rings, sunglasses etc).
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Parts, advisor, aftermarket, stores, warehouse, aftersales, motor, automotive,