We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Social Organiser to join our clients’ team to join their team at the Deeside Branch covering Chester and the North Wales area
For the role you will be expected to work on your own initiative with flexible hours for 50 hours per month which includes some weekend and evening work. This will be reviewed at regular intervals. Please only apply if you are happy to do these hours.
Our client is one of the largest and oldest friendly societies in the UK and their aim is to improve the quality of life for their members through active social involvement, care support and a range of financial benefits and services. There are 121 Branches nationwide who are supported by a central office in Manchester.
The Role of Social Events Organiser
The principal aim of the role is to help and support the Society to deliver the social elements to its target market, which is predominantly 50+. Social activity must be accessible to both existing and prospective members.
The Deeside Branch provides a range of social, care and financial products and services to members in the Chester and North Wales area.
In this role you will focus on implementing and increasing social events and developing membership and will be expected to:-
• Develop social activities to increase membership
• Promote events in the local area
• Develop active involvement of members
• Build relationships with the local community
• Work with and support social volunteers
For the role of Social Events Organiser you must have/be:-
• A people person with excellent communication skills
• Able to speak confidently in from of groups of people
• Patient and diplomatic
• Able to negotiate and persuade
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• A flexible approach to working hours
• A self-motivated individual who can work to deadlines
• Full driving licence and your own transport
As Part-time Social Events Organiser you will receive a salary of up to £10 per hour, dependent on experience with fully expensed travel.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Charity, events, organiser, not for profit, social development, care, club, association, society, volunteers, part-time