Our client is a small firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in Croydon and they are seeking for a Part-Time Secretary to work 15 to 20 hours per week.
As a Secretary you will deliver an exceptional standard of secretarial and administrative support to a small team within the business. You must be proactive, accountable and responsible for your own workload, handling confidential data and information professionally.
Key Responsibilities as Secretary
* Manage diaries, using initiative to anticipate and resolve any conflicts
* Type correspondence
* Action emails and manage inbox
* Work to deadlines and prioritise work requests
* Deliver a consistently high standard of secretarial and office duties
The skills and attributes required for the role of Part-time Secretary:
* Excellent communicator
* Must have good typing skills
* Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Experience of working in a versatile environment
* Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
* Efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Hours and Salary
In the role of Part-time Secretary you will work 15-20 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £11.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office, administration, secretary, typing,