about 1 month ago
Are you immediately available and looking to start work ASAP? Do you want to be part of a friendly, inclusive and supportive finance team where your hard-work is appreciated and acknowledged? Are you looking for a flexible role with part-time hours? If so, Elevation Recruitment Group might have the perfect role for you!
An exciting & rare opportunity has arisen to join an employee-focused business on a part-time basis for a knowledgeable, self-motivated and likable Purchase Ledger Assistant. You will be responsible for looking after the Accounts Payable function, as well as additional finance related tasks.
While you will initially be required to work from home, travel to their offices in Rotherham will be required once the government restrictions have been lifted. Initially, they are looking to bring someone in to work c12 - 16 hours per week however this could increase slightly over time depending on work-loads.
Role: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Type: Temporary (with view to be made permanent for successful candidate)
Hours: 12 - 16 hours (flexible)
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Based: Remote/home working however long-term plan to be office based (Rotherham)
Some duties may include:
- Processing and matching purchase invoices
- Dealing with invoice and supplier queries
- Responding to emails in a timely professional and friendly manner
- Processing invoices for payment
- Employee expenses
- Daily working with SAGE & Excel
- Assisting with Sales Ledger, Credit Control and additional finance tasks as required
- Solid understanding of Purchase Ledger and all related processes
- Must be a strong communicator (verbal and written)
- People-oriented and happy to assist with wider team as required
- Strong IT knowledge, including Microsoft Excel
- Flexible individual who likes to add value and make a positive impact
- Happy to work 2/3 days a week
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today!
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position and role requirements further, please contact Elevation Recruitment Group.