about 1 year ago
Part Time Operations Manager for High End Private Tour Operator
£20 per Hour
Location: Home and one day a week in the office near Oxford Circus, London
Company: Our client is an exclusive private tour operator, providing private day tours of London and the surrounding countryside for high net worth visitors to the UK. They also operate in Europe and the US.
Working Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week, one 8 hour day in the office, two 4 hour evening shifts from home - 5pm-9pm and one 4 hour Saturday shift from home. Additional hours may be possible.
Roles will include:
• Answering customer/client enquiries by email - sending exciting itineraries to guests, tailor making experiences, using written language to entice and provide exemplary five star service to high end guests and hotel concierge teams.
• Taking phone calls from agents, concierges and customers with enquiries about potential tour experiences.
• Managing the operations of the company - ensuring new tours are entered into the calendar as they are confirmed, payments are taken, emailing briefs for guides and drivers for their tours the following day, ensuring attraction tickets are purchased, ensuring a smooth and luxurious experience for multiple guests on multiple tours each day.
• Ad hoc research for logistics and development of new tours for inbound high end visitors to the UK.
This is an exciting role with a great company and plenty of potential for growth, management and potentially increased hours if desired.
• Minimum education requirement: University Degree
• You do not need sector experience - but office experience and experience working under pressure in the workplace is essential.
• Highly proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office.
• Fast typing speed and comfortable with computers and working online.
• A creative writer - able to use language to emote and install confidence in our clients.
• Fierce attention to detail, organisation & ability to work under pressure
• Great phone manner and confidence.
• Career oriented
Please apply online and send your current CV and Cover Letter explaining the following:
• Why you are looking for part time work.
• Why this role suits you.
• Why you suit this role.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.