Part time Flight Support Assistant - Surrey £13-14K
3 shifts a week Monday & Tuesday - 05.45am to 11.30am. Thursday - 14.30pm to 20.30pm
This well-known global Aviation company are looking for a part time Flight Support Assistant to join their busy Corporate Flight team. The core function of this role is to coordinate all operational aspects of their regular corporate flights and to administratively support to the flight and broking teams as directed
Part time Flight Support Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Coordinating the corporate flights on a daily basis
- Monitoring flight movements
- Issuing catering figures and special requests
- Reporting delays
- Dealing with check in, baggage, catering issues and customer complaints
- Issuing programme checks to handling agents & airlines, updating any discrepancies
- To regularly attend the companys corporate flight meeting
- Assist in the training of new team members
- To compile monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports and statistics on the company flight programmes
- To assist with the invoicing of the flight programmes
- Assisting with the management of charter and lease contracts, including:
- Creating, updating and issuing briefing documentation
- Liaising with handling agents and airlines
- Monitoring the flight movements
- Assisting the broking team with ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Assisting the broking team with any ad-hoc projects
- Day to day data management of the company database.
- Conducting aviation market research as directed by the Business Development Team
Part time Flight Support Assistant - Accountabilities:
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner, exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Part time Flight Support Assistant - Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional and polished phone manner and written email communication
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A knowledge and passion for aviation
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Display a flexible attitude
- Able to prioritise work
- A motivated and focused approach to work
Part time Flight Support Assistant - hours
A standard weekly pattern of 3 shifts - Planned as 6 hour shifts.
Monday & Tuesday Morning Shift Start/Finish: 05:45 - 11.30
Thursday evening shift Start/Finish: 14.30- 20:30
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.