Part Time legal cashier urgently required for busy high street legal practice in North West Surrey/Hampshire border.
The ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running and will be fully conversant with the Solicitors Account rules and SRA regulations.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years working experience with a legal cashiering role and will have experience of the Legal Office Accounting Case Management.
The part time role is circa 18-19 hours per week paying £17.50 per hour.
• Ability to deal with large volumes of work and prioritising work loads
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good attention to detail
• Knowledge of SRA account rules, VAT regulations and Money laundering regulations
• IT Proficient
• Ability to deal with Fee Earner and support Staff queries in a timely manner
• A Positive, committed and “can do” attitude
• Confident, clear communicator
• A good team player
To apply for this Part Time Experienced Legal Cashier role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.