7 months ago
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic Credit Control professional with a proven record in retrieving aged debt?
If so, Elevation Recruitment Group may have the perfect role for you, as we are currently working in partnership with a growing organisation based in the Sheffield area as they look to expand their Accounts Receivable function and appoint an experienced Part time Credit Controller!
The successful candidate will be responsible for promptly collecting payments, maintaining the ledger and meeting debt collection targets.
Title: Credit Controller
Type: Part Time - Hours are negotiable!
Admirable benefits package, including generous holiday entitlement, private healthcare, pension scheme & much more!
Duties of the Credit Controller will include, but are not limited to:
* Chasing outstanding debt via telephone & email
* Ensuring timely collection of all debts & payments in accordance with the company's methods & procedures
* Build & maintain strong working relationships with customers & colleagues
* Negotiating payment plans where necessary
* Escalating complex cases for subsequent action
* Reviewing outstanding debt
* Producing aged debt reports
* Reconciliation of client accounts
* Resolving queries within a timely manner
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced Credit Control position
* Educated to GCSE level in Maths & English (Grade C or above)
* High level of written and spoken English
* Ability to work well towards strict targets/deadlines
* Experience of preparation and development of monthly reports
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today or get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out!