We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join our client’s fast growing company in Bordon, Hampshire.
As a Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant you will work closely alongside both the General and Finance Managers, to help manage the daily running and month end finance process. You will be responsible for:
• Maintaining the sales ledger
• Raising invoices/statements
• Credit control
• Maintaining accounts payable
• Processing invoices
• Running creditor reports
• Building good relationships with customers & suppliers
• Processing employees expenses
• Bank reconciliation
• Maintaining the filling system
• Overall management of the day-to-day and month end accounting operations up to trial balance
To be successful for the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant, you will need to have or be:
• Experience in Sage 50 Accounts (essential)
• 3+ years experience in a similar role (essential)
• Prior experience working in an SME business (preferred)
• Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
Salary & Hours
The role of Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant is Temp to Perm and you will work approximately 15-20 hours per week. There is a salary on offer of £20,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, assistant, accounting, bookkeeper, sage line 50, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, credit control,