We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join our client’s fast growing company in Bordon, Hampshire.
As a Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant you will work closely alongside both the General and Finance Managers, to help manage the daily running and month end finance process. You will be responsible for:
• Maintaining the sales ledger
• Raising invoices/statements
• Credit control
• Maintaining accounts payable
• Processing invoices
• Running creditor reports
• Building good relationships with customers & suppliers
• Processing employee expenses
• Bank reconciliation
• Maintaining the filling system
• Overall management of the day-to-day and month end accounting operations up to trial balance
To be successful for the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant, you will need to have or be:
• Experience in Sage 50 Accounts (essential)
• Experience in a similar role (preferred)
• Prior experience working in an SME business (preferred)
• Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative (essential)
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
Salary & Hours
For the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant, you will work approximately 15-20 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £20,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, assistant, accounting, bookkeeper, sage line 50, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, credit control,