Our client is a property management company based in Sutton and they are seeking an experienced Administrator to work 4 hours per day on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please only apply if you are happy with these hours.
As an Administrator you will assist the Property Manager by:
• Ensuring all paperwork and schedules for the Maintenance team are completed
• Keeping documentation up to date
• Carrying out accounting duties using Sage.
To be successful for the role of Part-Time Administrator you will need:
• Excellent administration skills and experience
• Experience with Sage and Microsoft Office applications
• The ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Good attention to detail
• To be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
For the role of Part-time Administrator there is a salary on offer of £10.00 per hour, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Property, accounts, administration, bookkeeping, finance,