9 months ago
Part Time Administrative Officer for High End Private Tour Operator
£15 per Hour
Location: Home and one day a week Oxford Circus, London
Working Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week, one 8 hour day in the office (Tuesday or Wednesday), two 4 hour evening shifts from home - 5pm-9pm and one 4 hour Saturday shift. Additional hours may be possible
Roles will include:
Administrative Tasks - completing job record sheets, online filing, office management - keeping track of employees holidays, tour guide and driver insurance documents, paying supplier and contractors' accounts, assisting with ticket purchasing and organising logistics where required.
There may also be an element of customer service via the phone - taking calls from hotel concierge and individual clients, taking messages and providing assistance where possible.
There is potential for this role to grow in hours and responsibility if that is desired.
• Minimum education requirement: A-Levels or Equivalent
• You must have had office administrative experience - please make this clear in your application.
• Highly proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office - especially Excel
• Fast typing speed and comfortable with computers and working online
• Attention to detail, organisation & ability to work under pressure
• Great phone manner and confidence.
• Career oriented
Please apply online and send your current CV, Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Please include in your cover letter the following: why you are looking for part time work, your preferred hours, why you think this role would suit you and why you would suit this role.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.