Our client is now recruiting for a part time admin assistant to joint their team and be responsible for the day-to-day needs of the office and provide general administrative support.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, committees, members and visitors, providing refreshments and lunches when required.
• Act as reception for the office, answering telephones, dealing with post, deliveries etc.
• Organise committee meetings, recording attendance, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering
• Other admin tasks including stationery orders, data entry etc.
• GCSE English and Maths grade C and above
• Previous administration experience
• Competent user of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proven ability to work independently and manage own workload
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good telephone manner
• Experience of working as part of a team
• Experience of database applications
• Experience of Sage
• Previous experience in a customer care environment
• Full UK driving licence