8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing business based in the Rotherham area, as they look to appoint a Part time Accounts Assistant due to business growth.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for working within a fast paced, demanding environment, providing support to a team, covering all areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable and month end preparation.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing purchase invoices (high volume)
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Assisting with the production of month end and year end accounts
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Budget Reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing outstanding company debt
- Allocating cash
- Processing expenses
- Calculating and posting journals
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- At least 2 years worth of experience within an Accounts environment
- Ability to work efficiently in demanding environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge, including Microsoft Excel
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today!
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position and role requirements further, please contact Elevation Recruitment Group.