We have an excellent opportunity for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join this vibrant company in Swindon.
This role will be working Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week. Please only apply if you are willing and able to work these hours.
Our client has a trusted reputation and their philosophy is to put people first - this applies both to customers and also to their own team. This brand is passionate about their role in the motor industry, delivering pioneering innovations that protect people and make life simpler and their vision is to be the worlds’ most desired and progressive premium car brand.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will carry out the following tasks:
Daily and weekly
• Reconcile and post daily banking
• Scanning and Posting of purchase ledger invoices onto system
• Ensure unallocated payments on purchase ledger are cleared
• Write cheques and post costs to system
• Post petty cash onto system and reconcile
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Verifying of sublet purchase invoices where necessary
• Assist Assistant Accountant with credit control
• Monthly bacs run
• Tax analysis file
• Completion of ad hoc projects at request of Accountant
• Liaison with other departments to improve systems and communication
• Ensuring work environment is pleasant and safe for staff
In the position of part-time Accounts Assistant, Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £22,000 per annum, pro rata.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, finance, accounting, bookkeeping, ledgers,