Come and be part of the Parish team
St Matthew's Church, Northampton
Salary: £18795 p.a. dependent on experience with holidays and pension scheme.
St. Matthew’s is an established and thriving church in Northampton. They are looking for a parish administrator to work with the Vicar and Parish officeholders in running the Parish Office and day-to-day church life. The position is permanent (approx. 37 hours per week) and will be based at the church’s Parish Centre in Kingsley Park.
This position is central to the church community and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who has:
• Experience of office administration (ideally including some finance);
• O Level/GCSE English and Maths;
• Familiarity with IT and Microsoft Office;
• Able to work independently. Strong interpersonal skills, good oral/ written communication; discreet in dealing with personal and sensitive matters;
• Some understanding of the Church of England, or willingness to learn.
• Producing materials needed for church services;
• Administrative support to the Vicar and church activities;
• Dealing with public enquiries, church bookings/visits;
• Ordering supplies.
• Invoicing and payment of bills; recording/reporting donations;
• Input financial data; quarterly report to Treasurer.
If you do not have all the above experience, they would still like to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to become fully involved in the life of a busy parish.
The closing date for applications is 18 February 2019.
Please apply online today and submit your current CV and contact details.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.