7 months ago
Paraplanner - Stockenchurch
Salary: Competitive! - DOE
Key words: Paraplanner, Paraplanning, Financial Adviser, investments, pensions, retirement solutions, trusts, business growth
Our Client is looking for a motivated Paraplanner to join their busy and successful Paraplanning Team.
The position will be suitable to someone who has a background in Paraplanning. The main target of this role is to provide services to the IFA team, supporting the continuing growth of the business.
You will be part of our Paraplanning Department based in Stokenchurch supporting our Client’s highly qualified team of IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisers) and responsible for delivering high quality reports.
Career progression gets supported by the company.
• Have worked as paraplanner
• excellent working knowledge of the financial services industry industry across the full range of investments, pensions, retirement solutions, trusts and both personal and business protection.
• good report writing skills with the ability to conduct research in connection with protection, investment and pre/post retirement planning.
• experience in supporting advisers with a range of tasks, including correspondence with product providers and clients, researching products and writing suitability reports, as well as providing support to other members of a paraplanning team.
• You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office. You should be at or well on the way towards Level 4 diploma status.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close