St James’ Place Partner practice requires an experienced Paraplanner to prepare written advice and provide technical research and support to a team of 2 Wealth Managers. The successful candidate will need to deliver high quality reports in a timely manner while embracing the company’s core values
Ideally the candidate will have experience of working with St James’s Place systems and procedures although this is not essential. Candidate should have experience in writing pension reports and have experience with Defined Benefit Pension.
• Strong technical knowledge of financial services products
• Relevant experience in a Wealth Management environment
• Effective communication, both verbally and in writing
• Diploma qualified
• Effective use of Microsoft Office products and Adviser Office
• Minimum 3 years industry experience
Salary dependent on experience/qualifications
Flexible working hours can be offered for the right candidate
To apply for this Paraplanner role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.