about 1 year ago
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Panel Beater required in Essex
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Panel Beater Required For Bodyshop
Our client is looking to add an Automotive Panel Beater to their Bodyshop.
You will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects.
Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the bodyshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets but most importantly be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
If you hold an ATA Accreditation this would be a significant advantage.
You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your