PA to the Managing Director - Relocation Opportunity
£Competitive Plus Excellent Benefits
Are you a meticulous PA seeking your next challenge? Do you love luxury yachts, supercars, sunshine and travel? Want to work from a five-star resort beside the sea in beautiful Malta? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Established 25 years ago, our client has rapidly grown into a dynamic, market-leading firm within the leisure and hospitality industry, offering a range of luxury memberships for five-star resorts, super-yachts and exotic cars.
Driven by a record-smashing sales and marketing department that consistently raises the industry bar, our client’s desire for excellence has secured over 20 major awards across both trade and consumer platforms. As a visionary organisation that places great emphasis on innovation, passion and team play, our client is constantly on the look-out for new talent that fits its demanding but ultimately rewarding business profile.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a PA with an aptitude for adapting to the changing needs of a businesses and support them in ensuring the excellence of administration functions.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar PA position and be looking to gain knowledge across all areas of the business to offer support and allow for personal growth.
- Handle sensitive and confidential business on behalf of the Directors
- Undertake the extraction of data, analysis and compilation of information for the Directors, including the preparation of summaries and reports
- Manage, review and implement filing and office systems, both electronic and hard copy, keeping information databases up-to-date and in good order
- Approve, record and monitor holiday requests, absences and sickness
- Manage diaries, organise meetings, visits, travel and other appropriate events, occasionally accompanying the Directors at internal and external appointments to produce notes and/or minutes as required
- Carry out all duties in a confidential manner and ensure the most cost-effective methods are used to provide the business with value and act in-line with business objectives
- General administrative duties
To be considered as a PA, you will need:
- At least four years’ experience in a similar PA role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- The ability to touch type or comfortably take minutes
- A highly-organised approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as PA to the Managing Director and relocate to Malta, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: PA to the Managing Director, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Administrator, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Admin Clerk, Office Clerk, PA to the MD, PA to the CEO, Administration.
Working hours: 40 hours per week