7 months ago
PA TO MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHAIRMAN - LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00
Our client is the largest manufacturer and supplier of Acrylic Number Plates and Number Plate Printing Systems in the United Kingdom.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join them, this role will support two senior executives within the business as well as collaborating with the wider management team to deliver operational support when needed.
You will be an experienced PA who thrives in a busy office environment and is comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information, be able to prioritise and be detail-orientated.
• Organising and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
• Taking minutes in meetings
• Liaising and communicating with the department managers
• Diary and e-mail management
• Planning and arrangement of travel itineraries
• Expenses reconciliation
• Reporting on Health & Safety issues
• Updating policies and procedures
Skills & Attributes Required:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• MS Office and English proficiency
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close