4 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting new role?
Do you experience as a PA?
My client has been one of the great success stories of independent education over the past forty years. The school was founded in 1933 as a Kindergarten and Preparatory School. They have a total enrolment of 1161 students with 436 in the Junior School (4- 11 years) and 725 in the Senior School including 164 in a thriving Sixth Form. It is consistently the best performing school in Cheshire and undoubtedly among the very best independent co-educational day schools in the country.
The PA to the Director of Finance and Operations is to start ideally from mid-October 2019. The successful candidate will work under the leadership of the Director of Finance to support the administrative requirements relating to Recruitment, Governance, Compliance and general administration to support the role of the Director of Finance and Operations.
- To support teaching and learning by providing high quality support as part of a committed and flexible team.
- To maintain confidentiality in respect of student records and personal data in line with Data Protection Act 2018.
- At all times act in accordance with agreed local and national policies and procedures.
- Organising correspondence. Meeting arrangements.
- Diary coordination.
- Dedicated, professional and confidential support to the DFO in HR and other matters.
- Providing research and analysis to the DFO as required.
- Responding to enquiries and issues as directed by the DFO on her behalf.
- HR Administration
- Recruitment Administration
- Compliance Administration
- Governance Administration
- 5 GCSEs at A-C including Maths and English
- Recent relevant experience of working within a HR setting and dealing with confidential information.
- Confident in having difficult conversations and helping to convey messages consistently across an organisation.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflows whilst maintaining a flexible approach to respond to urgent requests
- A high degree of discretion, integrity, confidentiality associated with access to privileged information
- Relevant HR knowledge and training
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply then please click apply now.
Title: PA to the Director of Finance and Operations
Locations: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: £26,000 starting salary
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a 60-minute break for lunch
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close