It’s amazing how much more you can achieve when you genuinely like the people you work for!
At TrustFord, respect and integrity are at the heart of everything we do. We trust each other to lend a helping hand, to keep standards sky high.
We are looking for an experienced PA to the Chairman/CEO to be based at our Castleford Dealership.
This is a part time position, working Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm. Candidates must be flexible as you will also be required to work 3 full days each month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Experience in a similar administrative role at Board level within a fast paced, demanding environment is essential.
- Diary management and administration support.
- Management of key business meetings.
- Management of key Shareholder meetings.
- Liaison between Key Shareholders and its corporate policies/procedures.
- Presents summary information, data, trends, reports, and recommendations concerning policies and objectives and business performance (using PowerPoint, Excel, Word), as well as specific actions, as directed.
- Maintain records of meetings as required and assist to transcribe information and maintain communication with all visitors and colleagues.
- Manage a follow up system to ensure key business initiatives and action plans remain on track.
- Evaluates best practices of data gathering and analysis within the industry.
- Research and analyse industry and competitor information.
- Assist facilitating financial planning and review, interdepartmental coordination, developing and implementing technical ideas, judgment and decision making.
- Developing group cooperation and teamwork, coping with difficulties and emergencies.
- Flexibility on project management tasks, whether group or individual store level.
- Ability to work independently and be fully self-motivated.
- Willingness to adapt with trends and tasks as needed and/or asked.
- Good attention to detail and strong IT skills are required.
At all times you will act professionally and confidentially and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car *
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
*(to be eligible for a company vehicle, you must be 19 years old and have held a full manual driving licence for a minimum period of 6 months)
For your first 2 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.