29 days ago
PA to CEO & Managed Services Sales Team
Up to £32,000 p.a. depending on experience
Full-time, permanent, Bradford office-based
Are you an experienced PA/Senior Secretary looking for a fresh challenge? Do you want to further your career by joining the exciting, fast-growing area of cyber security?
This employer is a cyber security technology and service provider, serving a wide range of clients from small start-ups to multi-nationals, including 10% of the FTSE 100.
They are proud of their 20 year history, 20% average annual growth, unrivalled industry reputation, and London stock market listing. Their 90%+ staff retention rate is testament to their team approach and commitment to staff development at all levels.
Reporting directly to the CEO, as part of their growth in managed services, this new role is to support the CEO and the small managed services field sales team.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management
- External email screening
- Attending internal meetings, coordinating paperwork and taking minutes
- External meeting management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Collation and preparation of expenses claims
- Maintaining the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, updating as required following field sales meetings
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid Director/Senior Management level PA experience
- Experience in managing multiple diaries
- Competent in taking minutes; accurate capture of the key points and agreed actions, and subsequent follow up of the actions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Proficient IT skills
- A confident and effective communicator over the phone, face to face and via email
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Self-motivated and pro-active
As well as a great company culture, and opportunities for career progression, they offer a generous package including:
- Basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum, depending upon skills and experience
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Exclusive employee rewards scheme
- Free on-site parking