4 months ago
PA Team Leader
our client is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe and offers a vibrant place to work. With offices in London, Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, Madrid and Paris we deliver tailor-made economic advice to businesses, regulators and policymakers.
Working with our client is unlike any other business. All their employees own a share of the company so they all have a say in how the company is run. Thair open-plan offices reflect their inclusive and open culture. From Directors to Interns, they all sit together. Their supportive and friendly environment means you can ask for advice whenever you need to. Plus their dress code is relaxed too. They arrange many social events throughout the year, including their annual firm-wide Summer and Christmas parties, where all their offices get together. Their culture is unique, open-minded, friendly and non-hierarchical.
Position: PA Team Leader
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Highly competitive
Benefits: Flexible working; 28 days holiday allowance plus option to purchase an additional 10 days; Employee Assistance Programme; Pension scheme; Private health insurance and dental plan (policy also includes leisure travel insurance); Life Insurance; Cycle to work scheme; Season Ticket Loan; Income Protection Insurance; Flu vaccinations; Leave for charitable activities; Independent Financial Adviser; Vision Care; Career development; Mentoring and coaching; Learning and Development opportunities; Causal dress code; Wellness room; Free fruit; Matched fund-raising; Mobile phone
Closing date for applications: 6th September, 2019
About the role:
They are looking for an experienced individual to proactively manage the delivery of high quality, professional and efficient PA support. Their PA Team is spread across their European offices and each PA supports multiple people within a practice or office. The PA Team Lead will report into the Head of Facilities and will take a leading role in coordinating, supporting, training and developing this group (c20 PAs), helping them to deliver business needs effectively.
- Monitoring resourcing needs for business planning purposes, developing strong relationships with practice / office leads to understand their PA requirements.
- Coordinating day-to-day PA support, resolving any issues that may arise within the team and ensuring a good work-life balance for all.
- Identifying training and development opportunities.
- Sharing best practice and suggesting improvements to working practices.
- Leading on recruitment and induction of new joiners.
- Direct line management responsibility for some individuals across the team, including performance reviews.
- Highly experienced and motivated PA / EA, with a proven ability of managing, delegating and supporting others, looking to take a step-up into a lead role.
- Experience of training other team members, with a capability of identifying development points and coordinating appropriate training solutions.
- An understanding of the recruitment process, with experience in shortlisting and interviewing and a willingness to take the lead in managing the vacancy.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across multiple office locations.
- Strong interpersonal skills – approachable, shows empathy and builds trust with others, exercises good judgment, creates a culture of collaboration and positivity.
- A problem solver who remains calm and effective under pressure.
You may have experience of the following: Personal Assistant (PA), Executive Assistant (EA), Diary Management, Project Support Officer, Office Manager, Secretary, Office Administrator, Admin assistant, Project assistant, Project administrator, Project coordinator, etc.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
6 days ago
only 1 day until close