3 months ago
A PA Secretary with experience of managing both the professional and personal lives of the Managing Director and their family is required for a prestigious organisation based in Northamptonshire. Expertise of managing a extremely busy diary and social calendar is required for this rewarding and active position.
The ability to work under pressure being diligent, organised and unflappable is essential as is a warm and professional manner at all times.
The role will include:
• Ensuring all executive administration is completed to the highest standards and filed for recalling where necessary, within the required timescales, including accessing directors emails and actioning accordingly.
• Co-ordinating meetings, presentations, visitors tours and open days.
• Provide comprehensive diary management, including electronic management of Board/ Meeting Room calendars.
• Ensure all necessary travel arrangements are arranged and details communicated accordingly, both domestic and overseas.
• Operate as first point of contact for all telephone calls, providing high standards of customer service at all times, ensuring a confident, positive manner, making sure any complaints are directed to the appropriate director/ departmental manager whilst remaining professional and calm.
• Prepare, review and proof read all correspondence and confidential documents.
• Collate Committee and Board agendas, papers and minutes, taking minutes where necessary, noting action points and ensuring director follows up within designated timescale.
• Research and source data from the internet and scan newspapers for articles and publicity.
• Arrange Directors lunches, acting as an intermediary with the restaurant and supply tea and coffee as required.
• Reconcile monthly expenses and deal with subscription renewals and payments
• Excellent administration and literacy skills.
• Self motivated, flexible and work well under pressure
• PC Literate and strong typing skills.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels within the company.
• Excellent communication skills/telephone manner and confident personality.
• Organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
• Handling confidential and sensitive matters.
• Maintain good relationships with other PAs and assist whenever able to.
The company offers excellent benefits and package with the opportunity to really develop your career and skills. For more information and to discuss your CV in more detail please contact Esther Greenwood in confidence at Satarah Recruitment.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close