2 months ago
PA / Legal Secretary
LOCATION: Bognor Regis, West Sussex
SALARY & BENEFITS: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Other benefits to include: Workplace Pension Scheme and Free Parking
WORKING HOURS: 9:15am – 5.30pm with 45 minutes for lunch
THE COMPANY: Hurst Managements are a Property Management / Investment Company based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex and is looking for a PA / Legal Secretary to join their growing team.
THE ROLE: The successful PA / Legal Secretary will assist the in-house Solicitor in all aspects of their role.
Key Responsibilities of the PA / Legal Secretary to include:-
- Diary management
- General administrative duties
- You may be asked to assist other members of the business as required
- Presentation of correspondence and documents
- Liaising with Tenants and Solicitors via the telephone and post
If successful, as a PA / Legal Secretary, you will provide high quality support to the in-house Solicitor. You will be organised, have excellent file management skills with good attention to detail. You will be a confident communicator with excellent client care skills. You’ll be self-motivated with a positive attitude. The successful candidate will be good with numbers and enjoy working in a challenging, busy and professional environment.
Key experience for the PA / Legal Secretary role based in Bognor Regis:
- Must live within a commutable distance of Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Will have previously worked in an office/administrative role/environment
- Will have previously worked in the Property Sector
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the PA/ Legal Secretary position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job reference: GJ2369
10 days ago
only 18 days until close