6 months ago
Operations Executive – Full-time – near Farnham UK
CASME is a membership-based subscription service for more than 160 major enterprises worldwide. CASME provides benchmarking information, learning and networking opportunities which add valuable external perspectives to procurement practitioners in member businesses. Subscribers are internationally renowned organisations, mostly head-quartered in EMEA, North and South America, but with increasing numbers in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region
Our growing company is headquartered in the UK in a small village called Frith End (between Farnham and Bordon). Other team members are based around the world in New Jersey, Singapore, Shanghai, Sao Paulo) and Sydney.
The Operations Executive will play a key role within our well-established Operations team, with specific responsibility for; preparing and co-ordinating our range of virtual web-audio events, controlling client facing data and a producing a range of regular and ad-hoc reports.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Preparing for providing live support during our virtual events
• Coordinating with new clients to ensure a smooth integration of business processes
• Producing and improving our reporting.
We are looking for a team-player with ability to:
• Consistently follow processes
• Work semi-independently, effectively prioritise and take responsibility.
• High level of IT literacy, including intermediate to advanced Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing
• Ability to work to a consistently high standard of accuracy, prioritise workload and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply click the button below.
Title: Operations Executive
Location: Frith End nr Farnham
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.