5 months ago
Information on the company
Our client provides a platform for entrepreneurs to accelerate and collaborate. Focused on eCommerce and hardware, their curated community of members share knowledge, helping each other to grow businesses that are re-architecting how great products are designed, made and sold worldwide.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £22k - £28k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
We’re are expanding our team and we’re looking to hire a hands-on, problem-solving Operations Executive to support our London based Community Managers in creating the most amazing co-working experience possible for our members.
We need a brilliant Operations Executive ready for real responsibility in an exciting and rewarding role that has huge potential for growth.
We need someone who's ready to come in, roll their sleeves up and take over operational responsibility for a whole workspace, liaising with contractors, builders, landlords and potential members - a practical thinker who is able to hit the ground running, solve problems and keep the sites running smoothly.
Reporting to our Community Manager, our Operations Exec will be our eyes and ears on the ground, someone who can see the big picture, but who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to get a project delivered on-time and on-budget. You’ll thrive on challenges, on pride in your work and in coming up with solutions fast.
Day-to-day activities will include:
Championing our members experience:
* You’ll be the first port of call for anyone using our beautiful space, and you’ll be dedicated to making it the best experience it can be. 5-star service, based around supporting our members in a way that’s personable, professional and with heroic efficiency.
Managing the smooth operations of a whole site:
* You’ll be responsible for the practical aspects of keeping one of our workspaces running - checking our facilities are top-notch, monitoring supplies, flagging where we can do better and solving problems if and when they’re thrown your way.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Practical problem solver:
* You’re very much at home with building management, and a jack of all trades when it comes up upkeep and maintenance. You’re not afraid to get involved, come up with solutions and you’re never fazed by the unexpected.
* As the eyes and ears of the building, you’ll be happy dealing with plenty of different groups on a daily basis - with a particular skill in providing fantastic service to our customers.
Ambitious and passionate:
* We want to welcome someone determined to grab the opportunity with both hands, who wants to get to work and really make the job their own.
Most of all, we need someone who will throw their all into our mission to help startups take off. We need someone who will join us in going above and beyond to build something great. We give our team equity in our business - not just because that’s only fair, but because we want you to feel as much ownership as we do.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* 31 days holiday a year including bank holidays
* Company Share Option Scheme
* A Macbook (or computer of your choice)
* Weekly lunches, Friday drinks and regular team nights out
* Private healthcare with free health checkups
* Half price gym membership, weekly free cinema tickets & Starbucks drinks, discount BA flights as well a whole host of other perks
Apply for this role