Operations Coodinator - Tour Operator 1 year FTC - West Sussex £23k
This is an exciting opportunity to work for this well known Touring Tour Operator. This is a crucial role which requires you to coordinate the operational activities of the overseas sites and ferries in close collaboration with other colleagues within the travel service department. Conversational French is a must for this role.
● Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the companies overseas campsites. This includes answering their queries concerning reservations, confirmations, amendments, cancellations, special requests etc), payments as well as supporting the Contracts Manager with the contracting and inspection of these campsites.
● Responding to all overseas customers communications and resolving member issues whenever these occur (written and telephone) in a timely, polite and efficient manner.
● Assisting the Operations Manager with maintaining and updating the company's system and operation processes and procedures for the Travel Services department.
● Supporting the Company's Contact Centre agents with answering their queries and providing training and information on travelling to overseas campsites.
● Loading and updating product information onto the web content management system. This also includes editing and updating information on overseas destinations and campsites, photos, videos and members' reviews.
● Helping the Operations Manager in planning and organising educational trips to enhance the office team's product knowledge of the overseas campsites (new and existing). This will enable the members of the team to provide the best possible recommendations to their members, improve imagery and videos as well as the online content.
● Assisting the Operations Manager - Travel Services and the Marketing team with editing and updating the holiday brochures and guides. This also includes providing training and briefings to the contact centre agents on overseas campsites and destinations.
● Liaising with the Emergency Services team to record new bookings as well as cancelled booking for members that are unable to go to the campsites originally booked.
● Overseeing online customer feedback and site reviews with an aim to utilise this information effectively to enhance customer satisfaction and site reputation.
● Logging, maintaining and monitoring health and safety data relating to overseas campsites.
● Representing the Company at events such as exhibitions and overseas site conferences.
● Organising Journalist/staff bookings requesting discounts/free pitches from overseas campsites
● Ensuring that all Travel Service communication material used in the contracting process (brochures, literature, websites etc.) conforms to a consistent and mutual supportive corporate design & in-house-style - promoting a professional, fresh and distinctive brand image and corporate identity.
● Ensuring that all contracting activities comply with business requirements in respect of: quality, customer satisfaction, health & safety, prevailing legislation, & duty of care within all the markets that they operate.
● Fluent in French and English. Additional European languages a bonus.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.