3 months ago
Information on the company
This client is developing a proprietary FinTech platform to assist company-wide compliant social media use for financial service firms. A team of experienced barristers, social media experts and communication and software specialists have built the platform following an ongoing dialogue with the FCA.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £18k - £22k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
We have an ideal opportunity for an individual seeking a dynamic, multi-faceted role. We are looking for an Operations Assistant to support the smooth running of our London office and to provide general administration assistance to the team.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Assisting the team and CEO by creating, amending and printing documents for client meeting and business opportunities
* Researching and identifying sales prospects
* Organising meetings for the CEO
* You will be involved in a range of projects and events
* Identify ideal connections for business trips and research useful contacts
* Helping out with general office duties, helping with stationary orders and ensuring the working environment is always presentable, comfortable and safe
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Degree educated with a 2.1 and above
* Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
* Energetic and enthusiastic team player, with a can-do attitude
* Solution and detail orientated
* An interest in FinTech is preferred
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Working within a small company, the successful candidate will be exposed to all areas of the business, and will gain broad experience.
* The team will provide appropriate training and coaching to the successful candidate and there will be opportunities to develop and to grow within the company.
Apply for this role