3 months ago
The role of the Operations Assistant is to support the Head of Operations to ensure the operational efficiency of their language courses and to maintain positive relationships between our client and their wide range of foreign language teachers.
The Operations Team work hard to ensure the timely sourcing of freelance teachers to teach both their Evening Language Courses (FLUK Dept) and their bespoke Private Tuition Lessons for individuals and Corporate Clients (TM Dept).
The Operations Assistant will report directly to the Head of Operations and work closely with the Language Courses Manager (FLUK Dept) and the Corporate Training Account Manager (TM Dept).
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
• To manage the communications with all freelance teaching staff for the UK Evening Language Courses (FLUK)
• To manage and conduct the searches and interviews for new teaching staff for both FLUK and TM
• To communicate all logistical details of the courses to the teachers; arrange and manage cover classes; maintain regular flow of information and dialogue with the teachers and other departments
• To support teachers queries with completing their online class records through their online Teacher Zone account
• To manage all teacher-related student and teacher feedback for FLUK courses and field to the correct member of staff for solutions
• Support the Head of Operations by overseeing the Interns ensuring day to day duties are covered and provide training for new starters
• With the support of the Head of Operations, review the department processes on a regular basis to increase productivity and bring about improved efficiency.
• To liaise with the Evening Courses Manager and Assistants on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of the Evening Language Courses.
• Work one late shift per week and two to three late shifts per week or overtime during the intakes as required to be taken as TOIL
• Represent the company positively on social media platforms as and when required
• Liaise with teachers to promote the company courses as regional representatives and ensure they receive marketing materials as required
• And any other tasks which may be assigned
• A mature approach with a positive & enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong organisation, prioritisation & multitasking skills
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure & deal with challenging situations while delivering high level customer service
• Proven ability to find solutions and perform tasks within limited time frames
• Confident, self-motivated, pro-active, solution driven and enthusiastic
• Team player
• Strong IT skills, experience using of Microsoft Office Programs
• Excellent spoken & written English (Level C2 in the case of non-native speakers)
• Desirable - Fluency in at least 1 of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, German
• Desirable - Language teaching experience and / or language teaching qualification desirable
Salary & Benefits
• Salary £19,000.00
• 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Bupa Private Healthcare (Basic Cover)
• Free UK Evening Language Course(s) : up to 4 per year (subject to availability)
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th April 2019
To apply for this Operations Assistant role, please submit your your covering letter and CV online today!
Our client is committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all candidates who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job. They ask applicants to inform them of any ‘Reasonable Adjustments’ needed for any part of the recruitment process.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close