Office Services Assistant / Typist
Our client is a Top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in Nottingham city centre, across the UK and as part of a global network. They are ambitious and united in their mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client services.
Through their network, they harness global intelligence and combine this with local presence and knowledge to share technical and commercial insight.
As part of continuing planned growth, they are now looking for an Office Services Assistant / Typist to join them in Nottingham.
Your Benefits and Rewards
- Salary of £16,000 DOE
- TOIL (Time off in Lieu)
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Pension scheme arrangements
This is the ideal opportunity for an admin, assistant or receptionist to take their next step with an incredible accountancy firm. With plenty of variety and a wide range of tasks to get involved with, you will never find a dull moment with our client and will discover an environment of switched-on, friendly and helpful individuals who are eager to help you make a success of your role.
What’s more, should your ambitions extend to furthering your career or developing and progressing, within a firm of this size there are always opportunities for high flyers to advance their career and grow within the company.
As an Office Services Assistant / Typist, you will be responsible for providing an administrative and secretarial support service to the office, typing letters and covering reception when required.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Typing correspondence and other relevant documentation
- Fielding incoming calls, arranging meetings and greeting clients to support the Receptionist
- Helping PAs with appointment setting, finalising bills and updating IT systems
- Administrative work such as binding documents, allocating keys and fobs, scanning, photocopying and filing, franking post and organising couriers
To be considered as an Office Service Assistant / Typist, you will need:
- Previous experience working in an office and/or reception
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent typing skills
- A professional, confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail and a positive, helpful attitude
Ideal candidates will also have a background of working in a professional services firm, however neither of these are essential.
Other organisations may call this role Office Service Assistant, Typist, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Support Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Secretarial Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could see yourself as our client’s next Office Services Assistant / Typist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday – Friday