Solihull, West Midlands
£Competitive DOE + Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
They are on the lookout for an Office Receptionist who is enthusiastic and reliable, with a keen eye for detail to join the Facilities Team based at the company’s Solihull office. The Office Receptionist will provide efficient and effective support to the facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the office.
Our client would like to meet an Office Receptionist with -
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of operating a busy switchboard, liaising with numerous departments to ensure all calls and enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong administration skills, working with numerous software products to ensure records are updated regularly and efficiently.
- A proactive approach to dealing with tasks and requests from members of the Facilities team, and other areas of the business.
- Strong organisation skills and a real passion for delivering high quality results.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and be comfortable with various computer applications.
As the Office Receptionist, your responsibilities include –
- Managing the reception and business lounge – welcoming visitors upon arrival, ensuring that visitors’ first impressions of the company are of a positive nature.
- Handling incoming phone calls via a busy switchboard, transferring calls to the right departments.
- Producing and monitoring visitor security passes via the Vis-it system.
- Utilising the purchase order system to raise POs for the facilities department and subsequent processing of associated invoices for approval.
- Acting as SharePoint administrator for the facilities and H&S areas of the internal Hub.
- Updating and maintaining Health and Safety documentation.
- Providing general assistance to the Health and Safety Officer, including scheduling and delivering basic Health and Safety training.
- Undertaking the role of fire marshal, assisting with the management of the building evacuation process and keeping Business Continuity records updated.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free onsite parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
Great transport links from Birmingham Business Park; close to the M42, A45 and M6. The company offers a shuttle coach for their employees from Birmingham Intl. Train Station.
Our client has a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and their values describe what makes them unique, capturing the spirit that runs through everything they do:
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
To apply for the role of Office Receptionist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Office Receptionist, Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Clerk, Receptionist, Secretary, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Administration.