Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
They are on the lookout for an Office Receptionist who is enthusiastic and reliable with a keen eye for detail to provide efficient and effective support to the facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the company’s Solihull office.
Our client would like to meet an Office Receptionist with -
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of operating a busy switchboard, liaising with numerous departments to ensure all calls and enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong administration skills, working with numerous software products to ensure records are updated regularly and efficiently.
- A proactive approach to dealing with tasks and requests from members of the Facilities team, and other areas of the business.
- Strong organisation skills and a real passion for delivering high quality results.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and be comfortable with various computer applications.
As an Office Receptionist, your responsibilities will include –
- Managing the reception and business lounge – welcoming visitors upon arrival, ensuring that visitors’ first impressions of the business are of a positive nature
- Handling incoming phone calls via busy switchboard
- Producing and monitoring visitor security passes via the Vis-it system
- Utilising the purchase order system to raise POs for the facilities department and subsequent processing of associated invoices for approval
- Acting as SharePoint administrator for the facilities and H&S areas of the HUB
- Updating and maintaining Health and Safety documentation
- Providing general assistance to the Health and Safety Officer, including scheduling and delivering basic Health and Safety training
- Undertaking the role of fire marshal, assisting with the management of the building evacuation process and keeping Business Continuity records updated
What’s in it for you?
- A modern working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries, all with the one strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that ensures everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
Our client believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
As a company, our client believes that their diversity makes them stronger. As an equal opportunities employer they celebrate and support everyone who works for them. They are committed to providing equal opportunities in their working practices and are proud of their inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that our client does not discriminate on any basis. Instead they continue to actively promote equality and grow their diverse workforce for the benefit of their customers, products, business and people.
To apply for the role of Office Receptionist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Office Receptionist, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administrator, Receptionist, Secretary, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Admin Clerk, Junior Office Manager, Administration.