about 1 month ago
Office Manager/Personal Assistant (Part Time) - Exeter
Salary: Circa £11,200 p.a. dependent on working hours
Our client is the UK's leading Corporate Rescue and Recovery practice, providing both personal and corporate insolvency services nationwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager/Personal Assistant to join a thriving office environment in the centre of Exeter. The successful candidate will need to be very trustworthy and have excellent memory.
• Processing expenses and invoices.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Managing office requirements including stationery and office supplies.
• Responsible for the monthly billing.
• Renewing Insolvency Bonds.
• Assisting with cashiering on a case by case basis.
• Providing support to the Office Partner; including diary management, responding to enquiries and general administrative assistance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Loyal and trustworthy.
• Efficient and proactive.
• Attention to detail.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office/Word/Excel).
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close