about 1 month ago
This expanding creative agency delivers highly imaginative brand strategies, web solutions, print communication, project management, copywriting and marketing support. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Office Manager/PA to cover a range of vital responsibilities for the business.
They are dedicated to their clients, and many of them have been with them since the company was formed in 2000 - which they believe is testament to not only their inspired design work but also their unwavering client service. It is therefore essential that this person has the same ethos of customer service that underpins their whole business. And as they are a relatively small agency, they also need someone who is great at multi-tasking, works well under pressure and thinks on their feet - as well as being always happy to go the extra mile.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and managing the administration of each new project as it arrives in the studio
- Accurate estimating of all types of projects and managing accompanying spreadsheets
- Requesting quotes and managing/building relationships with suppliers
- Specifying print requirements for estimates
- Managing print orders and deadlines, and dealing with print problems
- Raising invoices/checking time sheets when jobs are complete
- Organising couriers and required shipping paperwork
- Managing image license downloads and paperwork
- Signing off invoices against POs
- Managing studio staffing levels on a day to day basis
- Updating sales forecast
- Managing timesheets and staff time logs
- Dealing with incoming emails and phone calls
- Helping the director on numerous tasks as and when required
Knowledge of the design/print world is essential. You will also need to be extremely organised and methodical - and able to prioritise workload, to keep everyone happy!
This role will suit someone who:
- Is able to juggle multiple roles and jobs in any one day
- Can prioritise their own workload alongside constantly-moving priorities
- Is a problem-solver that thinks on their feet
- Has excellent time management skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Is efficient and methodical - a real lists person
- Has a good telephone manner, plus excellent written and spoken English
- Is extremely accurate with numbers
- Has a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Works well under pressure
Please send your CV with a covering letter included within your CV document - explaining what you feel you can bring to the business, what makes you brilliant, and why you think you would be the ideal candidate for the role. They ideally want to fill this position quickly, so will be organising initial Teams interviews over the coming weeks. Please note that covering letters MUST be included within your CV as this cannot be accepted or sent separately.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.