2 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a UK based Venture capital firm. They are currently focused on investing in Israeli technology, creating exciting investment opportunity. They support small businesses with advanced tech expertise to build on their commercial abilities. With extensive experience in both venture capital investment and start-up management, they are the best to optimise global reach.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will join the team as an Office Manager to assist with general operational assistance, supporting the team and getting stuck into a range of business administration duties. You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
Tasks you can expect to perform include;
* Providing a highly organised and professional front of house service to all visitors
* Answering the telephone, taking messages, and re-directing phone calls as appropriate.
* Performing general personal assistant duties e.g. diary management, setting up meeting rooms and organising refreshments
* Purchasing supplies for the office
* General administration and Ad-Hoc tasks as required by management
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* Must be enthusiastic, switched on and approachable
* Excellent communication skills; articulate and confident speaking with people across a range of levels
* Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
* Eager to get stuck in with a no job too small attitude
* Mandarin/Cantonese/French speakers would be useful – though this is definitely not a prerequisite
Apply for this role