Barnet, EN5 – They are ideally looking for someone who may also travel to their Moorgate office on occasions.
Salary up to £32,000 plus travel
Our client a rapidly expanding, innovative and exciting residential developer who delivers desirable homes across the capital requires a flexible, dynamic person to join the team.
The role will involve
Managing the office and making sure the operations of the office run smoothly
• Process, check and monitor new starter, induction and training records
• Track and log site quality and safety inspections carried out by Supervisors/Managers
• Send all registers for safety briefings/alerts and TBT's to the H&S Department
• Issue site packs to operatives including details, drawings and all other information required for the completion of work
• Manage all incoming and outgoing goods/materials dockets, including purchase orders and tickets
• Devising and maintaining office and filing systems
• Arranging meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
• Compiling progress reports
• Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
• Typing of letters and correspondence
• Arranging travel and accommodation where required
Previous experience working as an Office Manager/Administrator within construction environment would be held in high regard; however, we welcome experienced applicants from all industries.
If interested in this exciting opportunity please forward your CV to Anna Maguire