Office Manager BLUO61052
£21,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent
Based in Keighley in West Yorkshire, our client specialises in online sales of campervan parts to both the UK and internationally.
They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Office Manager to play a key part in their growth plans.
You will initially take on responsibility for day to day administrative processes, with a view to developing more efficient ways to complete the regular admin tasks involved in running a large online business - whether by automation or by training outsourced members of the team to complete the tasks on your behalf.
You will be managing the relationship with a part-time outsourced administrator and their off-site book keeper and must gain a detailed insight and intimate knowledge of the operations underlying a successful ecommerce business; helping to develop it further over the next few years as they continue growing rapidly.
Our client is looking for a candidate of Graduate calibre with a high level of interest in IT, web applications, systems and processes. With a practical can-do attitude, you will have a creative approach to problem solving and an ability to ‘think outside of the box’.
Although not essential, some experience of ecommerce & computerised book keeping systems would be an advantage. They are a small team working in a friendly open-plan office with some flexibility in working hours. Naturally, they involve the whole team in decision making, so your ability to get on well with a range of different people is critical.
• Organised - Can you create a system so that recurring jobs get done reliably every time?
• Creative - Do you have the ability to create better/faster/more efficient way to do things?
• Skilled - Do you have the spreadsheet skills to work with csv files, vlookup formulas?
• Experienced - Have you reconciled bank balances, set up BACS payments, and prepared VAT returns?
• Self-confident - Can you talk confidently with customers and lead our ISO 9001 quality control team meetings?
• Team player - They are an easy going, friendly team, each with their own responsibilities but never say ‘not my job’.
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, some flexibility in working hours.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.