Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holiday, Pension scheme, Possibility of international travel
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, five days a week
Location: Leamington Spa, CV32
Our client is an international publisher of a number of bi-monthly trade magazines serving the wire, cable, tube and pipe industries. The company was established in 1984 and is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Due to continued success they are looking to recruit a highly competent Office Manager to assist and support the directors, sales and marketing department and other departments in a variety of duties.
The role of Office Manager is an important one within the business and involves a broad range of duties across all spectrums of the business.
- Computerised sales order processing
- Adding client records to the company database in CRM
- Maintaining CRM – amending addresses and contact names
- Handling incoming calls from UK and international clients
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Arranging courier services
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Maintaining and monitoring GDPR lists to ensure compliance
- Sourcing alternate prices from a range of suppliers to reduce costs
- Checking magazine print orders for subscriptions
- Collating CD print orders
- Processing contra deals with trade associations and exhibition organisers
- Checking of advert material in Production Co-ordinator’s absence
- Holiday and sickness recording in the absence of the MD
- Minute taking as and when required
- Authorising bank payments
- Dealing with magazine and CD returns
- Updating cover positions and online activity
- Collation and emailing of sales targets
- Organising annual risk assessment, health and safety and fire drill, as well as maintenance of records
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange office maintenance
- Assisting in the recruitment process for new staff as and when required
- Work closely with stand assistants and colleagues to maximise the magazines’ reputation at international exhibitions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience in a similar or the same role
- Supply management experience.
- Tracking, Budget and Expense experience.
- Management and supervision Experience would be an advantage
- Have experience of inventory control, maintaining records, risk assessments and human resources.
- Knowledge of GDPR
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Highly efficient
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Office Manager / Administrative Vacancies / Office / Manager / Management / Management Vacancies/ Publishing Vacancies/ Publishing Jobs/Magazine/ Office Administrator/ HR, HR & Support, Support, HR Advisor, Manager, Management, HR Manager, HR Administrator, HR Admin, HR, Human Resource, Health, Safety, Operations Manager.