3 months ago
Our client is a cabinet and furniture maker in Congleton. The role of Office Manager is to lead, manage and control the administrative function and process of the day to day office operations, liaising with customers, business partners and suppliers as necessary including the smooth co-ordination of the important sales and fittings processes. The manager may also be asked to recruit and then provide supervision to more junior staff and to ensure efficient team working is maintained.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
• Taking and handling daily customer enquiries over the phone and through the CRM system and ensuring a prompt, courteous response is always delivered.
• Planning and managing the diary for design visits to customers in an efficient and well-planned manner which optimises time out on the road for colleagues.
• Planning and managing the diary for fittings using both internal and external fitting personnel to deliver to customer expectations and in line with our promise to customers.
• Taking payments from customers in a timely manner and carefully controlling confidential data accordingly.
• Keeping all filing in order and up to date.
• The administration of third part invoices ready for monthly payment runs.
• To liaise with and provide the first line link to our website supplier, Search & More to ensure the company website is fully operational and optimised.
• The provision of site installation photo examples to our website supplier Search & More together with brief descriptions of the background to the work, to enable website and social media optimisation.
• To plan the company’s participation in major trade shows 2-3 times annually and to attend with the team as required.
• To identify and recommend improvements to company administrational processes and when appropriate, to implement change.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by your line manager.
To apply for this Office Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close