Born in 1974, our client is a leading independent supplier of furniture, lighting and accessories. Their relationships with the best international design-led manufacturers mean that they can deliver the best possible solution for their customers.
They are now seeking an Office Manager to join their team in Islington.
- Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 Dependant on Experience
- Work for an exciting, growing business
- Get involved in a wide variety of work
- Workplace benefits
This is the ideal role for a proven office manager with health and safety experience to join a company operating at the cutting edge of furniture design.
You’ll be playing a key role in ensuring that our client is operationally efficient and capable of continuing to provide outstanding furniture and solutions to a broad customer base.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our client’s Islington offices, taking part in admin, health and safety, procurement and reception activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as the friendly face of the business, greeting guests and preparing for meetings
- Respond to telephone enquiries
- Complete health and safety activities including office and fire alarm tests and documentation
- Order office supplies
- Deal with trades people and the cleaning staff
- Organise recycling
- Administer company insurance and internal policies
- Organise company social activities such as Christmas parties, drinks and cards
- Arrange flights and accommodation for business trips
To be considered as the Office Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience as an office manager
- Experience of conducting health and safety checks
It would be great if you had experience of working to ISO 9001 standards, but this is not essential.
Our client is eager to hear from those who have held the role of Office Manager, Office Co-ordinator, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Administrator, Admin Co-ordinator, Administrator Manager, or Secretary.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could thrive as an Office Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.