This market leading security software solutions company are seeking an experienced Office Manager in Horsham.
About the Company
Our client helps solve the security challenges of the 21st century and are the creators of an end-to-end digital forensics suite which is used by the Military, Intelligence Agencies, Police units and enterprises around the world. They are proud to employ the best and brightest talent from the Military, Police, Civilian and Governmental fields. The company has a strong and growing reputation in the UK and world-wide markets, and has entered a major growth phase in its international development.
About the Job
For the role of Office Manager, we are looking for a highly organised, professional individual with a sound administrative and/or operational background to join our client’s expanding company, growing within an exciting sector.
Our client’s culture is entrepreneurial, hugely 'can-do’ and free from red tape. As such, you will need to be an individual who thrives on personal accountability and making things happen. There are significant career and financial benefits for those that deliver results. They believe in giving people with the right attitude, opportunity to grow and develop.
Responsibilities as Office Manager
• Manage the Office and Finances - check, submit and follow up (monitor aged debtors) invoices, monitor cash flow, liaise with suppliers and customers to fulfil customer orders and nurture relationships, order office supplies/stock, maintain customer records, maintain company databases including sales databases and using these to process reports for commission structures, and sales forecasts, liaise with the accountant when appropriate, support the sales team and provide some 'PA' support to the CEO.
• Oversee day to day HR - monitor attendance/holiday and staff sickness, look after paperwork/inductions for new employees, maintain HR Documentation including current set procedures and standards, and perform relevant checks (liaise with technical department), check and pay staff expenses/check credit card expenditure, ensure company pool cars are maintained and liaise with our HR Consultant where appropriate.
• Working with company accountant and bookkeeper - to ensure company accounts are up to date, preparing documents for year end.
• Responsible for company Insurances - keeping all company insurances up to date and relevant.
• Dealing with bank accounts / payments / payroll.
• Managing international tasks - Including dealing with multi currencies, international company responsibility, international banking.
• Looking after company patents - liaising with the company patent attorney.
• PA duties to CEO and other SMT.
• You will have the support of an external HR Consultant, Accountancy Company, Bookkeeper, Operations Director, Patent Lawyer and Administrative Assistant.
To be successful for the role of Office Manager you will need:
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• A driven, confident, flexible, hardworking and team player attitude.
• A thorough understanding of all Microsoft Office programs.
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Previous experience in management, ideally in a similar role.
• The ability to hit the road running and to take control of the tasks in hand.
• Experience of dealing with multi currencies.
• A Full UK Driving Licence.
Nice to haves:
• An understanding of company accounts.
• Experience in dealing with tax relief.
• Knowledge of current technology.
• An understanding of Digital Forensics.
• Experience of dealing with accreditations such as ISO 9001
Hours and Salary:
For the role of Office Manager there is a salary on offer of £20,000 to £25,000 per annum and the hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with an immediate start for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office, manager, clerical, administration, PA, HR,