3 months ago
We are a long-established engineering company expanding our current market, carrying out works for the private and insurance sectors. We are currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to join the team in Southport.
Your role will be delivering an effective customer, client and staff cost effective customer focused operation. Duties will include managing and coordinating the administration team to ensure the efficient and effective scheduling of repairs and gas servicing. The post holder will have direct management responsibility for the administration team.
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within your team and company
- Ability to create and innovate new approaches to ensure continuous customer and staff satisfaction
- Ability to stay calm under pressure whilst delivering results.
- Sound understanding of the need for effective customer service
- Able to assess and resolve individual issues effectively
- Good level of communication skills, written and verbal for varied audiences
- Basic salary £20k > £22.5K OTE £32K
- Bonus – paid on productively
- Holidays - 20 days plus Bank Holidays
To be considered for this role, please apply today.