London based tourism group are expanding, moving into great new modern offices in a few months’ time and seek an experienced Office Manager to manage the smooth running of the offices and to project manage a variety of projects.
A busy and varied role with this award winning and growing tourism company, you will work closely with the COO and Management team and responsibilities will include :
- Working with the management team on the forthcoming office move
- Sourcing all suppliers and managing the diaries of the senior management team
- Managing all the relationships with the IT supplier contractors, telephone support contractors, building management and stationary
- As the company is a growth period you will be working with new colleagues, securing office equipment and informing new staff members on office procedures
- Manage the meeting rooms
- Manage travel arrangements for senior management
As Office Manager your experience must include :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and proven organisational skills
- Personable and friendly nature, confident and a team player
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Great phone manner
- Pro active
- Proven ability to find solutions to problems
- Preference given to candidates to have managed an office move
We have worked for this company for nearly 20 years from when they started – it’s a work hard/play hard environment, entirely professional, great fun, extremely well regarded in the global travel industry, award winning with a very low turnover of staff. The company grows every year and this year are on an aggressive growth pattern.
As they are moving into even better offices (modern, central London, roof terrace!) they are looking for someone to join as soon as possible but will wait for the right person. This is a newly created position and you will work closely with the COO.
Successful Office Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right move for you – we look forward to helping you.