10 months ago
Information on the company
A London based tech start up providing local logistics as a service enabling retailers to offer same day or future date deliveries in one hour time slots, taking the pain out of managing deliveries for retailers by connecting them with local, freelance couriers. The app provides live tracking and state of the art security features to ensure ultimate peace of mind. Having already managed tens of thousands of deliveries, the company works with household name retailers and expanding into new sectors.
This is a graduate job paying £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the team as an Office Manager to assist with general operational assistance, supporting the CEO and getting stuck into a range of business administration duties. This is a great entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain broad commercial work experience working in a fast-paced tech start-up environment.
Tasks you can expect to learn about include:
• Managing diaries between the CEO and the busy management team.
• General administrative duties such as producing contracts, liaising with suppliers, HR administration.
• General finance administrative duties such as raising invoices, producing expenses, authorising supplier invoices.
• Preparing meeting packs, sales packs etc.
• Coordinating meetings, sending summaries, greeting guests, taking notes where necessary etc.
• Making bookings for travel, events etc.
• General running of the office.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and education?
• Educated to degree level.
• A real all-rounder with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail, including financial data.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong MS Office Skills.
• Self-motivated and disciplined and discreet when handling confidential information.
• Enthusiastic and positive approach.
• Previous experience working in an office or ideally a tech start-up is a bonus.
• Experience using accounting software such as Xero or other similar software, is preferred but not required.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Develop brilliant commercial work experience and knowledge by working in such a fast-paced business environment.
• Become one of the early employees of a fast growth, exciting start-up disrupting the logistics industry.
• Competitive salaries and ample career progression.
Apply for this role