10 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a marketing agency that specialises in creating game changing brand partnerships bringing brands together.
Working collaboratively with other agencies.
Introducing experts and organisations to bring insights and create chemistry.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of £22K.
Key responsibilities of the role;
The Office Manager plays a pivotal role as our brand ambassador delivering a polished, fun and seamless Front of House service to all guests and ensuring a smooth-running office for all. There will be some PA duties required for the senior team as well as administrative and project management support across all areas of the agency. The role will also be client-facing so you need to be comfortable with meeting new people and building relationships.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Provide a highly organised and professional front of house service to all visitors, answering the door and calls
* Light diary management for the senior team including booking rooms, travel and organising refreshments
* Trouble shoot office issues such as It, printers and phones when required
* Owning all office ordering such as IT consumables, stationery and food deliveries
* Own schedules, timelines, project plans –help us stay to deadline. Some project management for the team
* PowerPoint presentation support– research, insights, design, create. This is for sales teams, helping us tailor per partner, as well as developing presentations for our clients
* General admin – agendas, meeting notes, etc.
The ideal candidate:
* Super organised, positive, shows initiative and can-do attitude
* Exemplary written skills, attention to detail and strong experience of Microsoft packages including Powerpoint
* Excellent communication skills; articulate and confident speaking with people across a range of levels
* An innate relationship builder
* An interest in marketing and keen to learn, this will provide a great opportunity to someone keen to learn about
* Quick learner and not fazed by admin and processes
What are the perks of the company?
Free breakfasts, lots of socials. Access to in-house training. Opportunity to work alongside and learn from some really senior people at the height of their careers.
Apply for this role