8 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is the leading storytelling platform used by the world’s premium publishers and brands to author, distribute and monetise interactive stories that drive audience engagement.
The company has over 150 employees across its offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, Hamburg, São Paulo, Moscow and Los Angeles. It's rapid growth is fuelled by the adoption of its platform by premium publishers and brands who use the company’s interactive storytelling and real-time analytics tools to engage users, boost their reach, raise brand awareness, improve monetization capabilities, and optimize content for maximum social interaction. The network reaches hundreds of millions of users every month through its partners and through its owned and operated website.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Assisting the Business Development team with day to day tasks such as reporting and analysis, meeting preparation, finding trending content and more
* Help with tracking the performance and delivery of sponsored campaigns across our distribution partner network
* Tracking and analysing the performance of our monetised partners on a daily basis and feeding findings back to the team
* Building relationships with partners
* Responsible for keeping our internal systems up to date
* Working hours 09:30 – 17:30 Mon to Fri
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Should be competent when using Excel
* Have a strong interest in data / analytics
* Fundamental understanding or exposure to digital media
* Have enthusiasm for the industry and a willingness to learn & adapt to the workplace
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Great location
* Great company culture
* Opportunity to carve yourself a career
Apply for this role