Forbes Solicitors, one of the largest Law Firms in the North, has a vacancy for an Office Assistant based at the Rutherford House Office.
The position will involve working as a member of a team within the office undertaking the following duties:
- filing of correspondence
- administration and distribution of correspondence, incoming and outgoing - including
internal mail to other branches.
- inputting data on to the case management system
- archiving files
- reception and switchboard cover
The successful applicant will have:
- 5 GCSEs 9 - 4, or equivalent, including Maths, English Language & ICT – essential criteria;
- good interpersonal and organisational and IT skills;
- a willingness to learn to touch type and develop skills as they progress within the Firm.
Full training will be provided, including undertaking the Apprenticeship, which includes a BTEC Level II Diploma in Business Administration at the Forbes Training Centre in Blackburn. The hours will be 9.00am until 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, commencing with 20 holidays, plus 8 statutory bank holidays pro rata.
Forbes Solicitors have an effective ongoing training programme and encourage progression within the firm when suitable opportunities become available. Details of the apprenticeship, including qualifications and start dates will be discussed at interview.